Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Reefer Trailer's AirConditioner Compressor - Oil??

On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 06:39:34 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, nick
hull quickly quoth:

In article ,
"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote:

Hey Bear: How about forcing the "Code Enforcement Nazi" to produce the
evidence that the material qualifies as hazardous. Those folks throw their
weight around and we have to jump thru hoops. Lets get them to do some hoop
jumping. They are getting paid.

You have it all backwards, with the EPA you are guilty as charged and
can be fined ("assessed") millions and have NO right to jury trial or
even to suppeona witness in your behalf. My brother, an elderly
disabled farmer, just went through all this and could not get any
newspaper or civil rights organization to report on these abuses.

Nick, my neighbor's sister, a 70-something and legally -blind- lady,
works for the EPA in D.C. 'Nuff said?

--
An idealist believes the short run doesn't count. A cynic believes
the long run doesn't matter. A realist believes that what is done