Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Jakthehammer Jakthehammer is offline

Default McCain Stands By Nutty Pastor Who Calls Catholic Church "The Great Whore"...

"MooseFET" wrote in message
On Feb 29, 9:41 pm, A faked "MooseFET" wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...cain-endor_n_8...

Although I did not post this, I think it really is worthy of a reply.

[... much anti McCain stuff deleted ...]

This is obviously like the robot phone calls that pretend to be in
support of a person and are made in the middle of the night to get
supporters angery at that person. In this case, we have the reverse.
Someone acts like the lowest form of worm and then says bad things
about a candidate just to try to get people to support him.

It is a new and very clever trick from the republican party but
luckily we can all see through it. Your trick won't work McCain is
still toast.

Both of you MooFET's are wacky, so don't even pretend to be an innocent
idiot.