Gnube

Default Legs for breakfast bar

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 14:41:46 +0100, "Liz" wrote:

I'm building a breakfast bar - well it's basically a bit of worktop with
legs. But what do I use for legs/supports? I've looked in Focus and was
shown some horrible brass or chrome tubes which are sold as wardrobe rails,
though the salesman assured me they're multipurpose. Not sure they could
take the weight though. I was thinking of something nicer maybe in wood,
I've even looked at curtain poles - but again concerned about the weight of
the worktop.

What should I use and where should I get them from. I don't mind painting
or varnishing something, but don't want to have to start cutting and messing
about. I assumed I could buy legs off the shelf in a variety of styles.
I've done a google, looked at various websites but must be using the wrong
search terms.

Any ideas gratefully received

Thanks
Liz

They come in white too. Should get you started if nothing else!

Take Care,
Gnube