Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] f.amendola@comcast.net is offline

Default Pool Cover?

Thanks BobK. The span would need to be 18 ft because the pool is 16x32
actually. I will check with building codes. I am not concerned about
the 1000's of dollars, my kids safety way more important than money. I
hear you on the plywood, you think 1/2 inch would be OK, or would this
need to be 3/4. I would certaily do PTL on the joists and paint the
entire thing. 2x12 would be needed on such a span I would think.

As for SteveB... Go play somewhere, I'm busy. I do not have time for
you and your idiotic, childish diatribe. Perhaps there is a kiddie
chat room somewhere for you to go to instead?