Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robin S. Robin S. is offline

Default McMaster just gets better and better

On Feb 28, 12:31*am, John Doe wrote:
Me either. And it annoys me that, at least in Internet Explorer,
trying to use the back button is usually futile.

The technical capabilities of their website are impressive and being
able to get back to where you were probably isn't as important, but it
sure would be nice to be able to use the Back button and use the
History folder.

If you look at the url bar in your browser, you'll notice that it
never changes. Always just www.mcmaster.com.

I think their site is run on Java (although I don't actually know
cause I'm too lazy to look at the source ;-)) Anyway, I'd be fairly
happy the back button works at all.

As someone who is trying to create a site along the same lines (though
not to such depth or complexity), designing a site where people can
find what they want among some 450,000+ products is not trivial. At
such a level, there will inevitably be issues...

Of course, my back button worked on their site just now ;-)

Regards,

Robin