Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
MooseFET MooseFET is offline

Default Oil prices climb to $101.11 a barrel...

"bz" wrote in message
98.139...
"MooseFET" wrote in :

Don't warn him, let him get hurt and let him find the truth the hard
way. I already checked with the motorcyclists. They said they're
getting 28-30MPG on highway. There is no such thing 100MPG motorcycle.

America loves to jump to conclusion on everything from Economy to WDM's.
This time you're going to get hurt badly.

http://www.craigvetter.com/pages/470...PG%20Main.html

--
bz

infinite set.

You haven't finish your school yet, so don't preach, wait until you gained
experience first. Motor cycles can only contain 4 gallons of fuel. Do a
research with the Motorcycle NewsGroup and come back dummy.