Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
bz bz is offline

Default Oil prices climb to $101.11 a barrel...

"MooseFET" wrote in :

Don't warn him, let him get hurt and let him find the truth the hard
way. I already checked with the motorcyclists. They said they're
getting 28-30MPG on highway.

They must be driving monster hogs.

There is no such thing 100MPG motorcycle.

Wrong. 100 MPG is very doable now.

The BMW Isetta (a small 4 wheeled car that looks kind of like a pregnant
roller skate, the whole front opens, many think it is a three wheeler
because the back wheels are very close together.) that I drove in college
in the 1960's got about 50 mpg. The GAS tank "held" 1 gallon [with a 1
gallon reserve available via a valve as there was no gas gauge]. Top speed
was about 55 mph, downhill with a tail wind.

The XK120 Jag that I had only got about 8 mpg. It would go a bit faster
than the Isetta.

America loves to jump to conclusion on everything from Economy to WDM's.
This time you're going to get hurt badly.

--
bz 73 de N5BZ k

infinite set.

remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap