Posted to rec.woodworking
D'ohBoy D'ohBoy is offline

Default Leon's Racism WAS: WE are losing it.

On Feb 21, 11:20 am, Chuck Taylor wrote:
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 06:37:50 -0800 (PST), "D'ohBoy"

wrote:
On Feb 20, 4:12 pm, "Leon" wrote:
Sickening how the Muslims are slowly using our laws against us to take over
the world.

Can you 'splain that to me so you don't sound like a racist idiot?

Can you 'splain to me exactly when Islam became a race?

--
Chuck Taylorhttp://home.hiwaay.net/~taylorc/contact/

My apologies for my outrage at the gross bigotry present in Leon's
statement overwhelming my semantic gifts. But that doesn't change the
problems with his statement.

The basic thrust of my comment remains valid. Who is the us who owns
'our laws?' White male Protestant US citizens? Are Muslims not
Americans? Aren't all Americans subject to and the owners of American
law?

D'ohBoy