Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default Ebay fraud...

wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:57:16 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

Needless to say, I closed my Ebay account and will NEVER use Ebay
again.......

all this bad experience - that's amazing - I've had several thousand ebay
transactions I suppose, some buying and some selling - I've encountered a
couple of unreasonable buyers who left bad feedback, and a couple of times
I've been disappointed in what I bought, but either it was a gamble I
knowingly took, or I reached an accommodation with the seller except for one
case - why do you guys have so many more bad experiences?