Posted to alt.home.repair
jmagerl jmagerl is offline

Default Plugged snowthrower

"Jim" wrote in message
Arrived home late in the day needing to clear the driveway. Unfortunately
the fallen snow, about 7" worth, had become super saturated from drizzle
and light rain. My 10hp dual stage machine clogged up with heavy slush in
the first three feet while running at full speed.

Any way around this? Might PAM spray or a teflon spray be of any help?

My 8Horse Toro had a Mshaped grill right in the discharge chute. Got clogged
up with slush all the time. Worked much better after removal. For whatever
reason they put it there, it was a lousy reason. (maybe to deflect thrown
rocks?)