Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull Nick Hull is offline

Default Ebay fraud...

In article ,
Ignoramus6682 wrote:

On 2008-02-28, nick hull wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

The real enemy is the falling dollar. Not high fuel prices. The US
will probably end up like most any country south of the rio grande in
the 80's.

It's really rare to find someone who understands the problem. Hard to
find solutions if you can't find the correct problem.

Except that he did not properly identify the "root" problem. The
"root" problem is too much spending and not too much taxing.

The REAL root problem is unqualified voters electing hack politicians.

I am glad I have part of myf amily savings in Euros.

You will wish it were in gold before the cycle ends