Posted to alt.home.repair
Bryan Bryan is offline

Default Hum sound from Spa breaker box

Thanks! It does look like the one in the link. This is only a couple
of years old. Am I really going to have to replace this entire $140
thing this often? Or is it just a smaller, read 'cheaper', part I can
replace?

Bryan

On Feb 24, 4:10 pm, "RBM" wrote:
"Bryan" wrote in message

I can hear it from inside the house. This GFCI breaker box has been
out there for two years and now it's starting to hum. Should I be
concerned? How to fix?

If it's a rain tight breaker box with a double pole gfci breaker, you've
likely got a bad breaker. If it's a GFCI protected contactor type spa
disconnect, like the one in the following link, it's likely a buzzing
contactor, which could be from dirt, or corrosion, and probably needs to be
replaced :http://www.spadepot.com/shop/Spa-Dis...enter-P696C287...