Posted to alt.home.repair
Gary H[_4_] Gary H[_4_] is offline

Default green house :S

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 06:10:06 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Hey everybody. I'm a University student and I recently signed a lease
for a new apartment which is absolutely perfect except for one
problem: the entire apartment is green. Green carpets in the living
room, green laminate in the kitchen, green kitchen counter-tops, green
tiles and counter-tops in the bathroom. I really really don't like
green, and the landlord won't allow us to paint the place or make any
drastic alterations. Does anyone have any decorating suggestions that
could help me work with the green and make it fun, while sticking to a
student budget? Thanks!

Study your books instead of the green stuff. They will become less
noticeable with time.