Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
MooseFET MooseFET is offline

Default Oil prices climb to $101.11 a barrel...

On Feb 27, 8:28 pm, Vladimir Vassilevsky
wrote:
John Larkin wrote:
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 03:51:48 GMT, Vladimir Vassilevsky
wrote:

John Larkin wrote:

We have something they don't: an enormous capacity to make food.

Don't worry. They will eat you up.

Well, just think about the negotiation sessions:

"We have food. You have oil. Wanna do business?"

What business? What oil? The oil it what Iraq is intended for.

What logic?

I don't see any logic either. If the Iraq is colonized, then why the oil
is $101.11 ?

Perhaps because:
(1)
It was colonized by and army controlled by those who profit from high
oil prices.

(2)
Those who colonized it screwed up badly.

(3)
High oil prices were ordained by God and thus nothing can prevent
them.

(4)
China and India etc sudden;t discovered what a nice thing cars are.

What syntax?

Should learn hispanic?

VLV