Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
atalooseend atalooseend is offline

Default Tersa knives in Australia

On Feb 7, 5:23 pm, mac davis wrote:
On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 04:28:46 -0000, Hank wrote:
Actually, I didn't complain, I gave a smart ass reply to someone that
did.. I think what happened, is that I didn't read the OP, just the
one that I replied to, and they'd snipped part of the original
message..

Yup,
Kinda figured that. If that's the worse thing you do, you're still way
ahead.
Hank

Thanks, Hank... (I think)
roflmao

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the confusion about Tersa. They are used for finishing on
moulding machines, planing machines and thicknessing machines. The
blades give a better finish and last longer than other blades and are
quicker to set up.

Here is our website in Australia.

www.australiatools.com

We will adding a lot more information about the Tersa system soon and
you will be able to buy them online.

I will let you know when they are available if that is ok.

Best regards,

Mark