Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default McMaster just gets better and better

Winston wrote:

So just now I'm cruising McMaster's website for some hardware.
I clicked down their easy, intuitive user interface to the part I
wanted.

I have no connection to McMaster

Me either. And it annoys me that, at least in Internet Explorer,
trying to use the back button is usually futile.

The technical capabilities of their website are impressive and being
able to get back to where you were probably isn't as important, but it
sure would be nice to be able to use the Back button and use the
History folder.

and this may be old hat to you all, but I'm happily impressed!

--Winston