Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Ebay fraud...

clare at snyder.on.ca wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:16:32 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Feb 27, 6:56 pm, cavelamb himself wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Broken glass....at Ebay prices.

I hear crude oil is at an all time high too.

TMT

For the second time this year!

ANd it's still only February...

Hang on to your wallet...we will easily see $4 gas and likely will see
$5 with a year.

Hmmm...I wonder what that will do to the price of vaseline.

TMT

We will see $4 gas?????
I only wish.
$4.12 per US Gallon of 87 octane yesterday when I filled up the
Mystique. Down to $4.03 this morning. Tomorrow? Who knows.

I hope it goes up to $8 a gallon, and gets rid of a lot of the riff raff
that are driving around.

The only ones left will be the rich, and the illegals because they drive
stolen cars and pay nothing for insurance. Leaves them more dinero por
petrol.

Steve