Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr. Hardcrab Dr. Hardcrab is offline

Default new water heater

"JosephB" wrote in message
I have an old water heater (providing hot water on demand, not filling
a tank). This water heater is old and inefficient and needs replacing
as it has started leaking and finding the replacement part is
difficult.

Anyway I reckon it is time to get a new one, can anyone recommend a
good water heater, wall mounted, providing hot water on demand for 1
bath, 3 sinks and a washing machine.

Thanks,

If you can access to natural gas or propane:

http://www.foreverho****er.com/

I've had people tell me they pay for themselves in 2 years. I am going to
get one in the fall when I redo my kitchen (going to replace me electric
stove/oven with a gas one).

Joesph