Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Oil prices climb to $101.11 a barrel...

"James Arthur" wrote in message
On Feb 27, 1:36 pm, "Jim Thompson" To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-I...@My-
Web-Site.com wrote:

"James Arthur" wrote:

[...]

Mostly no quarrel there, and I agree that biofuel's a bad idea.
Greenies and other conspiracy-types think there's some easy,
suppressed solution. There isn't.

Everyone wants magic, wants it free, and don't bother us with the
details. Government, in the business of pleasing people, is more than
happy to oblige...politicians of both parties *love* to spend money on
their constituents, no matter what the cause.

I got the magic to double the MPG, just because I'm funny doesn't mean
the
magic doesn't exist. I've been driving a (doubled MPG) Mercedes and
Infiniti for over two years now. I gave one to my gf, and she loves my
technology.

...Jim Thompson

Nah, you don't even have the technology to properly imitate Jim.

Cheers,
James Arthur

Too late, you lose.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et

| Analog/Mixed-Signal ASICK's and Discrete Systems | manus |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 |

| E-mail Address at Website Fax480)460-2142 | Rat ******* |

America: Land of the Freedom Abusers, Because of the Rat *******s.