Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
NoOne N Particular NoOne N Particular is offline

Default The path before me

Now, I have another question to pose. Where the heck is this hobby
going to lead next? I've a sneaking suspicion that the path I have
followed thus far has been trod by many here. Perhaps not bowls to
pens; maybe pens to bowls. Is there a third stop on this journey?

Don't worry about it. Just enjoy the trip and be sure and stop once in
a while to smell the (insert favorite wood here) chips.

Wayne

P.S. I just hope your favorite wood doesn't stink like the dickens. :-)