Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Just received my Gas Bill from British Gas.

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:53:57 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

All in, a grand for 2200 litres. I think that made it a base price of
43p or so.

That's the sort of price I was being quoted by most suplliers around here
at Christmas.

see www.boilerjuice.com for latest sharp prices..

No good for us, they don't operate here.

I think this year will see ol in the $90-$120 bracket, with about
$100/barrel being an effective floor.

Hovering around $100 already. B-(

Been fairly stable between upper 80's and 90 dollars a barrel since
Christmas. What's pushed it up from 88 to 99 in the last couple of weeks?

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7266223.stm

Looks like it's the market men getting jittery and shifting into
commodities. Rather than any real world problem, like lack of supply or
wars...

--
Cheers
Dave.