Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Wheelbarrow Question

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:12:27 -0800, "Pat" wrote:

Another way to think of it is 500 pounds per trip.

___________

Sow in a wheelbarrow

This farmer has a sow he would like to get pregnant but he doesnt have
a bore(male pig).His neighbor tells him he has a bore bring your sow
over and he'll get her pregnant.

The farmer says sure but how will I know if she's pregnant.Neighbor
says watch her in the morning if she rolls in the clover she's
pregnant,if she rolls in the mud she's not.So the farmer loads the sow
in his wheelbarrow and takes her to the neighbors and leavs her with
the bore everyday for a week.Every morning she's rolling in the mud,so
he's gotta put her in the wheelbarrow and take her to the neighbors
again.

He's getting tired of this'next morning he says to his wife "Honey
look out the window and tell me if the pigs rolling in the mud or the
clover"His wife has a look and comes back say's"She aint rolling in
the mud or the clover,she's sittin in the wheelbarrow.
--
Oren