Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Cap Andy Cap is offline

Default Just received my Gas Bill from British Gas.

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:44:35 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

*shrug*. Too many people, too few resources. Welcome to the real world.

Hmm... I'm quite aware of the real world. It was me who recently mentioned that
the ONLY real answer is that the world's population should be cut in half, not
be increased by 75 million/year, which is simply unsustainable. Why should those
on comparitively low incomes be forced back into the 18th century , whilst the
better off simply shrug their shoulder and continue in their profligate way?

Andy