Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Just received my Gas Bill from British Gas.

Andy Cap wrote:
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 01:57:38 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Expect 50% uplift in all domestic energy prices by 2009..

If that happens and we then returned to very cold winters, the result would be
disasterous for many households.

*shrug*. Too many people, too few resources. Welcome to the real world.

It wouldn't be disastrous anyway. Just that people would have to buy
more blankets, and with luck, the fashion for bared midriffs would
vanish forever.

Andy