Posted to sci.electronics.repair
n cook n cook is offline

Default Sony headphones

Andreas Weishaupt wrote in message
N Cook schrieb:
Can you not just make a permanent version of your finger.
In similar circumstances I've folded up a strip of that coarse woven

plastic
pan scourer material . Enough folds, to pack out , when placed over the

bad
contact and kept in place, squashed, by closing the casing back , ear

cup in
your case.

Yup, I think that'll work fine! Thanks a lot!

Not woven , random open mesh of melted? fibres. The point is it is
electically insulating but has a compression spring-like ability

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England