ben

Default Champagne mixer basin taps

parish wrote:
Is this the one?

http://tinyurl.com/gshy

I remember when I visited the US years ago just about every tap (or
faucet as they like to call them) was like this. They're great, you can
turn the tap on full blast and it doesn't splash when you put anything
in the stream.

You quite often get aerated water from the basin taps in places like
motorway service stations and big shopping centres. They feel wonderful
for washing your hands, I just stand there with my hands in the stream
giggling like a little kid.

Incidentally, its not just the US. Everywhere I go, even relatively poor
countries like Portugal, they have aerated water and ceramic valves on
their taps. German visitors seem to find our antiquated water works
particularly amusing.