Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

Default Suggestions for a log run kitchen exhaust

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:33:13 GMT, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

How would you go about cleaning a 20 foot long duct in a finished basement?

I would guess it would be the same as cleaning any duct or chimney.
A rotating snake on a reel, rotor-rooter style, and a brush.

I'm envisioning greasy soap/water dripping all over the place. And, this
assumes the guy's got arms 10 feet long, or can disassemble the ductwork
into smaller pieces.

There's no need as long as there aren't any 270 degree turns.