Posted to alt.home.repair
JM_newsgroups JM_newsgroups is offline

Default Briggs & Stratton mower engine races and drops like clockwork

On Feb 23, 7:19 pm, JM_newsgroups wrote:
Hello,

I have a base-level 3.5 HP Briggs & Stratton engine that's about 6

Thanks, gentlemen. I had pulled the cover off and cleaned it. The
air filter, governor, and the air-controlled assembly looks OK. I
reassembled and had the same problem. I'll give Shopdog's suggestion
a try, because I had seen that mentioned for another B&S motor. The
condenser was kind of funny to reinstall, because there is enough play
to have it stick right to the flywheel.