Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Wall mounted toilet questions

On Feb 24, 9:21*pm, "Roger Shoaf" wrote:
I have seen toilets that are mounted to a wall rather than being mounted to
the floor.

It seems to me that this would make the job of mopping the bathroom a whole
lot easier, but make the rough in a little more complex.

Any other problems I should be aware of?

--
Roger Shoaf

If knowledge is power, and power corrupts, what does this say about the
Congress?

I know it's not what you are asking about, but my house once had a two
piece toilet where the tank was mounted to the wall and the bowl was
mounted on the floor. A large plastic 90 connected the tank to the
back of the bowl.

It was in a "barely finished" basement bathroom with the tank bolted
directly to the block wall. It's the only one like that that I ever
saw - except for the European style with the tank way up high on the
wall.