Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Wall mounted toilet questions

These wall hung units are held in place with cast iron carriers
that are bolted to the floor behind the wall. The costs are
higher for the fixture, the carrier, and the volute piping
involved. These units only come with flush valves to my
knowledge, which will require 1" water lines. You are correct
that they are done for sanitary and custodial purposes. They are
very common in commercial work, public facilities, and schools.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message
I have seen toilets that are mounted to a wall rather than being
mounted to
the floor.

It seems to me that this would make the job of mopping the
bathroom a whole
lot easier, but make the rough in a little more complex.

Any other problems I should be aware of?

--
Roger Shoaf

If knowledge is power, and power corrupts, what does this say
about the
Congress?