Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Allison[_2_] Robert Allison[_2_] is offline

Default Wall mounted toilet questions

Roger Shoaf wrote:
I have seen toilets that are mounted to a wall rather than being mounted to
the floor.

It seems to me that this would make the job of mopping the bathroom a whole
lot easier, but make the rough in a little more complex.

Any other problems I should be aware of?

The rough in includes blocking so that the bolts that hold the
toilet to the wall will have something to bite into. Very
important. You need to decide exactly which unit you want and
download or order the rough-in diagram for that particular unit.

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.