Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default Hidden camera clock

Terry wrote:
My aunt thinks some of her family is coming in her house when she is
gone.

I have suggested she use a camera clock I have seen on the Internet.
Can someone that has used one suggest features to look for?

I am sure it should be motion activated and hold a few hours of video.

Here's another direction: Sneak Thief Powder.

Apply it to your stuff. Anyone touching your stuff get the powder on his
hand. The powder is an aniline organic dye that colors the protein in the
skin into vivid hues that won't wash off.

http://www.homespy.com/powder.htm

This company also has hidden cameras so you can debut on YouPorn.com:
http://www.homespy.com/hidden_cameras_main.htm