Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Leon's Racism WAS: WE are losing it.

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:18:52 -0600, Leon wrote:

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
news

So you would prefer to be judged by wishey washey types, those that cannot
decide one way or the other if they believe in a God or not? I guess it you
murdered some one they may find that it is OK.

It's not "wishy-washy" to realize that you cannot prove a negative. Or, in
the case of religion and politics, a positive either. That's why they
call it a belief, not a fact.

I suspect most religions arose from the innate reluctance of our species
to say "I don't know".