Posted to alt.home.repair
sylvan butler[_8_] sylvan butler[_8_] is offline

Default Plumbing Question

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:33:54 -0800 (PST), Big_Jake wrote:
On Feb 18, 1:10 pm, sylvan butler
wrote:
residential so I don't naturally think that way) Of course, in my part
of the world we don't use PVC for drain lines either.

Ok, now you have my attention. ABS? or something really unusual?

Cheap ABS. Foam core, typically. About the only PVC you see is the
sewer mains put in by the city. ABS thruout the building, and out to
the street. I was trying to find some PVC waste fittings and all the
jobbers looked at me like I was crazy. Had to order them.

sdb

--
What's seen on your screen? http://PcScreenWatch.com
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com