Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Hoarden James Hoarden is offline

Default Cornwall Electricals Caution

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in
message ...
In article ,
"James Hoarden" writes:
wrote in message

I used cornwall electricals ltd to buy a new washing
machine, they
arrived on time and even connected it for me, i phoned
them and said i
was in need urgent and got a 24 hour turn around great
service , well
done cornwall electricals ltd

This thread is getting freaky and going from bad to
worse.
People who have never posted on this group before just
seem
to be popping out of thin air posting messages saying how
wonderful Cornwall Electricals are. Interesting that they
all seem to be from people with Hotmail addresses, posted
via Google groups and have the same grammatical
structure.
Could almost be the same person making up fake good
reports.

Look at the headers...
,

and
are all the same poster.

Cornwall Electricals are starting to sound more and more
scary to me, more dodgy by the minute. What is next a
endorsement from the Pope?

A google search on "Cornwall Electricals" is slightly
amusing
if you're bored;-)

I see what you mean :-)

Like I said earlier, it is always worth while doing a Google
search on any online companies before parting with money.
There are too many con merchants and dodgy dealers about.
--
James