Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] scott19871@hotmail.co.uk is offline

Default Cornwall Electricals Caution

On Feb 23, 5:45 pm, (Andrew Gabriel)
wrote:
In article ,
writes:

Wow your life must be really sad edward, my experience with people
like you is sad, i have a healthy honest business, who has many happy
customers
get a life before i sue for slander

coz your all idoits

You know what? No customer could have damaged the image
of your business anything like as effectively as you
have just done yourself. Do you think you come across
as the sort of person someone would want to do business
with?

--
Andrew Gabriel

I used cornwall electricals ltd to buy a new washing machine, they
arrived on time and even connected it for me, i phoned them and said i
was in need urgent and got a 24 hour turn around great service , well
done cornwall electricals ltd