Posted to alt.home.repair

Default maytag range repair for a friend

wrote in message
Some friends asked if i ccould fix their stove, the burners are fine
but the electric ignition just clicks on the oven, and it doesnt
light.

how bad a job might this be? sorry i dont have a model number

In addition to what others said, check your libary for repair books specific
to the model in question. That's where I once found a repair manual that
helped me fix a dryer, and later, a washing machine. When I went to get the
parts for these appliances, I found that the store sold the exact same
books. So, if your library doesn't have them, call a few appliance parts
dealers.