Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] cornwallelectricals1@hotmail.com is offline

Default Cornwall Electricals Caution

On Feb 23, 12:14 pm, (A.Lee) wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 23, 6:15 am, Edward W. Thompson
wrote:

My experience in trying to deal with Cornwall Electricals was bad and
I would not do business with that organization again and would advise
others to investigate their options before embarking on a transaction
with Cornwall Electricals.

There are many web based businesses that provide excellent service,
why do business with one that doesn't?

Wow your life must be really sad edward, my experience with people
like you is sad, i have a healthy honest business, who has many happy
customers
get a life before i sue for slander

You really do know how to get a good reputation dont you?

Please inform us why you think there is a case for slander.
Alan.

coz your all idoits