Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default MagicJack

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:04:37 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

[snip]

Hi I just got a magicjack I'm running it off my laptop and it seems to
work pretty good
I do have a few problems with the voice mail and caller ID and the
popup window that
comes up anytime some one picks up the phone to call out or an
incomming call come in.
I would really love to disable the MJ software popup , I'm running xp,
so if any of you guys
know how to do that , that would be great if you can post it here, on
the caller ID end
it does not always put the caller ID up on the phone your using, get a
message
incompleate data, as far as the voice mail goes sometimes you can get
in sometimes
you cant. anyone else having these problems ?

I have been considering ordering one, but haven't yet. One reason is
the serious lack of information on that website. That includes
requirements for the computer it runs on (ANY computer hardware or
software has requirements, such as supported OS versions). There's a
"compatibility" link that should have helped, but that page doesn't
exist.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"How could you ask me to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster