Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] cornwallelectricals1@hotmail.com is offline

Default Cornwall Electricals Caution

On Feb 22, 8:03 pm, "Bob Eager" wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:49:01 UTC,
wrote:

On Feb 19, 8:14 pm, "Bob Eager" wrote:
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 19:49:05 UTC,
wrote:

Only wish Cornwall Electricals would answer their phones and emails
instead of replying to people on here! I won't go near them again.

im sure people would like to chat to us about problems please add us
to msn messenger where we are happy to discuss

But you're incapable of using the phone or email? No, I'll just add you
to the list of companies to be avoided - and tell my clients likewise.

please check out our store reviews

You haven't denied that you prefer MSN to actually talking to or
emailing people...
http://www.diybanter.com

ill talk to anyone no problems email msn phone face to face i got
nothing to hide