Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mold Smell At Night

"Frank Warner" wrote in message
. ..
In article , JoeSpareBedroom
wrote:

I have a constitutional right to be wrong, but I'm gonna go out on a limb
here and suggest that maybe you had the beginnings of a problem BEFORE
the
plumbing leak.

Just for the record, there is nothing in the United States Constitution
about having a right to be wrong, but we know what you meant.

-Frank

I think it's part of the 147th amendment.

--
Here's some of my work:
http://www.franksknives.com/

Nice knives. What's a good way to touch up the edge of a really nice set of
barber's scissors? Japanese water stone, maybe? The scissors aren't a wreck,
just old, and beginning to tug on beard hairs just a bit.