Posted to alt.home.repair
john john is offline

Default Which to get first ?

And your insurance will go up about 25% or more.

are you kiddin me ? Thats one thing I overlooked. They think of that as
such a hazard ? geez.. I guess a pellet stove would be the same.. I thought
about one of those too. Something that runs off pure wood is my main goal
though... who knows what type of oil / gas crisis were going to have in a
year from now...or longer. As long as I can heat my home somehow...is all
I care about

Im probably going with pergo flooring. (no glue needed) Putting the pergo
down first seems like the way to go. I appreciate the input.