Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Which to get first ?

"john" wrote in message
Wood Stove or Vinyl Flooring ? I have my basement stripped already and
getting ready for flooring. Should I get the Wood Stove first since that
usually comes with that concrete layer platform that could be put
underneath. Or is the proper route to get the flooring done first ? sorry
for the noobish question.

Agree with all almost. It don't matter, as you won't put flooring under the
stove. If you do put it, and put bricks on top, there will be a pattern
where the sheet goods are a different color due to a different exposure to
heat and light. Definitely line the floor and walls. And your insurance
will go up about 25% or more.

Steve