Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

Default Which to get first ?

On Feb 22, 9:39*am, "john"
wrote:
Wood Stove or Vinyl Flooring ? * I have my basement stripped already and
getting ready for flooring. * Should I get the Wood Stove first since that
usually comes with that concrete layer platform that could be put
underneath. *Or is the proper route to get the flooring done first ? sorry
for the noobish question.

I doesn't really matter because you shouldn't have vinyl under the
stove. Put the platform right on your concrete floor and bring the
vinyl up to it.

Personally, I would do the stove first and put the platform down. Then
let the vinyl installer worry about the transition.