Posted to sci.electronics.repair
none none is offline

Default search for doc about YIG-Osc.

Dieter Palme wrote:
Hello all,
I got a HP YIG Oscillator type HP 5086-7337, made in USA f=2.3-7.0 GHz
without technical documentation. On the device is a PCB, connectors well
marked, and an 16 pin DIL for a configuration socket without any marks.
Thats the problem. I didn't found on the HP-site any information.
Please help.
Regards Dieter

What I have done is to look up the manual for the equipment that the
YIG comes from and you can get the wiring diagram and voltages from
there as well as estimate sweep currents. To find the equipment that
the YIG came from go to the parts department and search on the part.
It may not be there but there is often a replacement and a way to search
for which equipment used it.