Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default search for doc about YIG-Osc.

Hello all,
I got a HP YIG Oscillator type HP 5086-7337, made in USA f=2.3-7.0 GHz
without technical documentation. On the device is a PCB, connectors well
marked, and an 16 pin DIL for a configuration socket without any marks.
Thats the problem. I didn't found on the HP-site any information.
Please help.
Regards Dieter

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

newsp.t6xdenqcr33hcd@k8v-x...

--
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul:
http://www.opera.com/mail/

Hi Dieter, have you tried the Agilent website, HP transferred all their test
equipment support to the Agilent arm of the business several years ago.
Martin
--
martindot herewhybrowat herentlworlddot herecom

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hi Martin, sure. The information on Agilent is: obsolete product.
Regards Dieter

Am 22.02.2008, 14:13 Uhr, schrieb Martin Whybrow
:

"Dieter Palme" wrote in message
newsp.t6xdenqcr33hcd@k8v-x...
Hello all,
I got a HP YIG Oscillator type HP 5086-7337, made in USA f=2.3-7.0 GHz
without technical documentation. On the device is a PCB, connectors well
marked, and an 16 pin DIL for a configuration socket without any marks.
Thats the problem. I didn't found on the HP-site any information.
Please help.
Regards Dieter

--
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul:
http://www.opera.com/mail/

Hi Dieter, have you tried the Agilent website, HP transferred all their
test
equipment support to the Agilent arm of the business several years ago.
Martin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dieter Palme wrote:
Hello all,
I got a HP YIG Oscillator type HP 5086-7337, made in USA f=2.3-7.0 GHz
without technical documentation. On the device is a PCB, connectors well
marked, and an 16 pin DIL for a configuration socket without any marks.
Thats the problem. I didn't found on the HP-site any information.
Please help.
Regards Dieter

What I have done is to look up the manual for the equipment that the
YIG comes from and you can get the wiring diagram and voltages from
there as well as estimate sweep currents. To find the equipment that
the YIG came from go to the parts department and search on the part.
It may not be there but there is often a replacement and a way to search
for which equipment used it.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dieter Palme wrote:

Hello all,
I got a HP YIG Oscillator type HP 5086-7337, made in USA f=2.3-7.0 GHz
without technical documentation. On the device is a PCB, connectors well
marked, and an 16 pin DIL for a configuration socket without any marks.
Thats the problem. I didn't found on the HP-site any information.
Please help.

Is there a decent calibration lab in your area? A good lab tech
might recognize where it was used.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Dieter Palme wrote:
Hello all,
I got a HP YIG Oscillator type HP 5086-7337, made in USA f=2.3-7.0 GHz
without technical documentation. On the device is a PCB, connectors well
marked, and an 16 pin DIL for a configuration socket without any marks.
Thats the problem. I didn't found on the HP-site any information.
Please help.

Is there a decent calibration lab in your area? A good lab tech
might recognize where it was used.

This yig is used in the hp83592 sweep plugin. The full manual with
schematics is available on the Agilent web site.

Need search help Jimmy Woodworking 2 October 31st 07 10:27 PM
Search First gregj Woodworking 8 August 28th 05 05:03 AM