Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Mama Joe Mama is offline

Default fit up pressure washer hose

This site has a good parts list plus they give some descriptions if you read
through the different pages. It sounds like you have M22 hose connections,
you might want to consider converting over to quick connections, Except if
you are going to use a sewer jeter nozzle I would screw that directly onto
the hose end. That way it doesn't come off accidentally inside the sewer.

http://www.ultimatewasher.com/sewer-jetter-hoses.htm

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...
Maybe I'm missing the whole concept of where to hook this sewer hose up.
I'm thinking take the hose wand off. Attach the sewer hose. That way, I
have fifty feet of existing hose to put down the line.

No way is this as large as 22 mm , nearly one inch. IIRC, its about the
diameter of my little finger. Or even a bit smaller.

Karl