Posted to alt.home.repair
JohnnyC JohnnyC is offline

Default Seen at a "real paint store"

S-W is a real paint store.

Speaking of real paint stores....tried the new Benj Moore Aura paint line.
At $50.00 a gallon, I half expected it to spread itself.

I get better coverage and easier workability with Behr at half the price. I
can deal with the min wage drones for $25.00/gal

just a personal opinion.

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
I've often seen here recommendations to go to "a real paint store" rather
than to HD or Lowe's.

Does Sherwin-Williams fall into that category? I would have assumed so,
but a couple of days ago in our local one I was SprayTech paint sprayers,
which appear to be relabeled versions of the Wagners that everybody here
disses.

So,

(a) Is S-W not a real paint store?

or

(b) Are Wagner paint sprayers not as bad as many make out?

or

(c) Is the fact that S-W sells (relabeled) Wagner paint sprayers mere;y an
aberration?

Perce