Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default fit up pressure washer hose

Karl Townsend wrote:

Maybe I'm missing the whole concept of where to hook this sewer hose up. I'm
thinking take the hose wand off. Attach the sewer hose. That way, I have
fifty feet of existing hose to put down the line.

No way is this as large as 22 mm , nearly one inch. IIRC, its about the
diameter of my little finger. Or even a bit smaller.

Karl

Hmm, looking at that site again, I see they don't list a 3/8" sewer
hose, even though they list 3/8" sewer nozzles. So correct what I said
to 1/4" NPT sewer nozzle to 1/4" NPT sewer hose to 1/4" NPTF to M22 male
adapter to couple to your pressure washer.