Posted to alt.comp.freeware,news.software.readers,alt.home.repair
Krazee Brenda Krazee Brenda is offline

Default Stopping Sporge tutorial using NewsProxy (where do we get nfilter.dat)?

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:07:09 GMT, Franklin wrote:

Dear 58Plummers

You write that Donna is "concentrating in a single thread". Why not
have a look at how some other Donna threads in other groups developed?
Start with alt.comp.freeware if you wish.

You also mention the matter of gender. What makes you think the poster
with the name Donna is a woman?

If I call myself "Helen Smith" and use the nym "drhelen" then would you
think this is my web page? http://www.drhelen.blogspot.com/

Ask our esteemed Krazee Brenda who is, of course, a woman.

Of CoarseWare
--
See Brenda's UniWorldWare
http://tinyurl.com/nm2yt